DATE: September 15, 2018
The deadline for voter registration for the November 6, 2018 General Election is Tuesday, October 9, 2018. The board office will be open Tuesday, October 9 from 8:30 AM until 9:00 PM. The office is located at 201 E. Lincoln Street, please use rear entrance.
Other locations to register to vote:
Findlay-Hancock Public Library
Fostoria License Bureau
Findlay License Bureau
Hancock Co. Courthouse Treasurer, WIC Office, and Auditor Offices
Dept.of Human Services
Department of Mental Health
Dept. of MR/DD
Department of Health
University of Findlay
Dept. of Job and Family Services
Ohioans with Disabilities
The qualifications in order to register to vote are:
1. Citizen of the United States
2. 18 years of age on or before November 6, 2018
3. Registered from your CURRENT ADDRESS as of October 10, 2018
Voters can go to our web site www.hancockboardofelection.com and see if they are registered at their present address. You are able to change your address online until 9 pm on Tuesday, October 9.
Early In-Person Absentee voting for the November 6, 2018 General Election will begin in our office on Wednesday, October 10. The office is open the following business hours for in-person absentee voting for the November 6, 2018 General Election:
• 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., starting Wednesday, October 10th through Friday, October 19th, 2018
• 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, from October 22nd, 2018 through October 26th, 2018;
• 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, from October 29, 2018 through November 2, 2018;
• 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Saturdays, October 27 and November 3, 2018;
• 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Sunday, November 4, 2018; and
• 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday, November 5, 2018
You may visit our web site www.hancockboardofelections.com to see what will be on the General Ballot.
Please call the board office at (419) 422-3245 for more information on absentee balloting or to request an application for voting by mail; or click on our website at www.hancockboardofelections.com.